Welcome to tovaspeter.com!
Welcome to my website! Look around to find more information and images of my paintings on found wood, community mural projects, and more...
In all of my current work (both my wood art and my community mural projects), I hope to share the idea that everything and everyone has an inherent beauty that will shine through when the time is taken to shift to a new perspective.
* "Play Me, I'm Yours" Street Piano Festival in Boston (featuring a piano painted by me!): September 27 - October 14th
* BOOK! Photos of two of my community mural projects were recently selected in a nation-wide competition to be featured on the cover of a new Arts Management textbook! Book is at least a year away but stay tuned for more information....
* I recently completed a summer mural project at Camp Ramah. Check out pics and learn more about the project by clicking here.
* New video released of my recent community mural in Haifa, Israel! Click here for the story, pics, and a link to the video.
* The Cambridge mural on Mass Ave is now complete! Check out pics and learn more about the project by clicking here.
* The Milford Regional Medical Center mural is now complete! Dedication event was held in June 2013. Check out pics, learn more about the project, and connect to related media coverage (including a video) by clicking here.
* I recently showcased a community art installation at Somerville Open Studios in which over 150 visitors participated in an ART MAKE & TAKE.
* One of my community mural projects was recently tragically destroyed. Please take a look at the pics of the project in Arlington and read the story to help its memory live on. You can also read my response to the unfortunate destruction in a letter here.
* My private practice is now in full swing, offering art therapy and mental health counseling services. Find out more here.
* Check out the organization I started called The MEM Project, reaching out to Jewish young adults in the Boston community and beyond.