Welcome to tovaspeter.com!
Welcome to my website! Look around to find more information and images of my paintings on found wood, community mural projects, and more...
In all of my current work (both my wood art and my community mural projects), I hope to share the idea that everything and everyone has an inherent beauty that will shine through when the time is taken to shift to a new perspective.
* Updates coming soon...
* 2014 projects include community murals at a school in Lexington, school in Sharon, and camp in Palmer. (More pics coming soon)
* AWARD! I was recently honored by being one of three people in the country identified as a future leader in the field of art and healing. Read more about my Arts & Healing Network Award here.
* BOOK! Photos of two of my community mural projects were recently selected in a nation-wide competition to be featured on the cover of a new Arts Management textbook! Book is a year away but stay tuned for more information....
* 2013 projects include community murals at a hospital in Milford, pedestrian walkway in Cambridge, camp in Palmer, synagogue in Newton, hospital in Jamaica Plain, community center in Israel, and a school in Brookline, Click on the links for more info and pics!
* My private practice is now in full swing, offering art therapy and mental health counseling services. Find out more here.
* Check out the organization I started called The MEM Project, reaching out to Jewish young adults in the Boston community and beyond.