Welcome to tovaspeter.com!
Welcome to my website! Look around to find more information and images of my paintings on found wood, community mural projects, and more...
In all of my current work (both my wood art and my community mural projects), I hope to share the idea that everything and everyone has an inherent beauty that will shine through when the time is taken to shift to a new perspective.
* Save the date for an opportunity to contribute to community art during Cambridge Open Studios on Sunday May 19 from 1 pm to 6 pm. You will have the chance to paint with youth from the Community At Center as we work to complete our community mural on Mass Ave. Check out the flyer here. We will also be having a mural reception on Saturday May 18 from 2 pm - 3 pm. Check out the flyer here.
* I recently showcased a community art installation at Somerville Open Studios in which over 150 visitors participated in an ART MAKE & TAKE.
* One of my community mural projects was recently tragically destroyed. Please take a look at the pics of the project in Arlington and read the story to help its memory live on. You can also read my response to the unfortunate destruction in a letter here.
* I am currently leading two community mural projects, one in a hospital in Milford, and the other along Mass Ave in Cambridge. Stay tuned for more info and pics coming soon.
* My private practice is now in full swing, offering art therapy and mental health counseling services. Find out more here.
* Check out the organization I started called The MEM Project, reaching out to Jewish young adults in the Boston community and beyond.